Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Everyone Meet Cricut




I feel awfully sad that I have ignored him for so long during this wedding, that darn Gocco took his place for a while! Well as many of you know I have a program called Sure Cuts A Lot which allows me to import .SVG files and cut them with the cricut. Well because we have had a few minor problems with the invites (getting all the words and images to stamp perfectly is terribly hard!) I have imported the image file to cricut and I am going to cut a invite stencil so that when we have a poor letter or image that gets left off or stamps badly with the Gocco print I can just fill him in!!!

P.S. Don't you love those days when you wake up with such smart ideas?


P.P.S. I will post an image of the cut image when I get it done (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment