Monday, June 1, 2009

Lets Have a Barn Wedding


Casey and I knew right away that we wanted a rustic wedding and with a little google searching we found Crawford's Barn. The pictures online were wonderful and I was honestly tempted to put down a deposit without even seeing the place... I didn't end up putting the deposit down over the phone and waited to try to check the place out while were home for the holidays. Only two days before Casey and I were scheduled to drive home we decided to go take a "quick" look at a few of the places we were interested in. Of course, the barn was the first place we went to and I think we were all in shock as we drove past. There no parking lot, no fence in sight, and we were only a stones throw from the light rail, it was awful! To say the least we left and I was back to square one on the wedding venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment