Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Since Casey was away this weekend I had most of the weekend to myself which in my eyes meant wedding crafts galore!

The first thing I wanted and needed to get done was the sample invitation for my mom, which I quickly found out was going to be harder than I thought. The printing of inserts (maps, rsvp, ect.) was a huge pain with my walmart printer and tiny little rsvp cards.





Yes I blurred the image of my mess because I have to keep some things a secret! I started off wanting to only print a sample for my mom but it was so much work to get everything lined up that I just printed them all (since they were already lined up)!

I also worked on a few smaller projects like the basket of flips flops for the ladies to wear when their shoes get uncomfie.





I also took this picture of me looking happy with long hair I have been growing out for the wedding which is now a daily reminder that the wedding is growing closer day by day.


No comments:

Post a Comment