Sunday, April 19, 2009

inviations

I think I have found a solution to our invitation dilemma. I have found plenty of invitations that were lovely but cost far more than we wanted to spent as well as invitations that would have been okay and gotten the job done. Now I have what seems to be the perfect solution.


This:





+





So what the heck is that little machine up there? Well is it a GOCCO and is the most amazing thing I have seen yet. You can print multiple colors at one time and you can print on shirts, wood, and of course PAPER! I have always been drawn to the Target letterpress invites but didn't like the idea of printing them from my computer so, the Gocco is an amazing alternative. I am so in love that I am already planning on magnet save the dates, the invitations of course, and napkins. (more to come about this later)

No comments:

Post a Comment