Monday, April 20, 2009

Wedding Party Ladies





My Maid of Honor I know it sounds cheesy but she really is my "best friend forever" Friends from way back in our "party days" to our "non-smoker" days. She puts a smile on my face with every "Do you remember that one time?"





Tootie is amazing... end of story. She was the one there helping me pull those big white dresses off and I bet she would have helped me clean up accidents in the 4th "R" bathroom if I would have asked.





Catherine: My best friend of 16th street and by far my best Target shopping friend. The one person I know who will always be honest with me.







Alejandra my secret 4th "R" favorite is now my flower girl! she is amazingly cute and witty for a first grader and inspired the 4th R love for I love you more than cheese.

2 comments: