Friday, April 3, 2009

The sweet sweet smell

I love flowers! I honestly love flowers so much that I almost always have flowers around the house so as you can guess, the wedding flowers are very important to me. But, nothing is so important that I am willing for Casey and I to be in debt for years and years after the wedding this is what tends to lead to my cheap and crazy do it yourself ideas usually found from too much google. My favorite hair brained idea thus far was the fake wedding cake which you can order for very cheap, and then just add your one slice of real cake for that special cake cutting moment. That idea was quickly shot down and for very good reason of course! However, I am still determined to order the wedding flowers with a little help from google. Here are my ideas:







So now the search is on for the best white hydrangeas on the interweb!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad we got past the fake cake idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fake cake, what was I thinking! can You imagine Aaron running up to see it and then telling everyone in site that it was fake. Plus it is a little more tacky than even I can handle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is something Aaron would do. And he would make sure everyone new he wasn't getting any real cake. Because you know cake is Aarons favorite part of any party. He always ask mommy will their be cake?

    ReplyDelete